Saturday 2 March 2013

Creativity is out

Hi Everyone

Pinch Punch first of the month and of course it is St David's Day. I remember my Mum getting my Welsh Costume ready the night before and going off to school the next morning all dressed up and feeling the bees knees.  We would have a half day back then and Mum would collect me from school and take me into Swansea where she could show me off with all the other Mums showing off.

Well today the new Creativity Magazine came out.  It is another fabulous issue and I can finally share what I made with you over the weekend. Check out the Gorjuss Girl projects by Becky James, they are amazing, and of course my Forever Friends article.

Here is the new magazine.

Have a lovely crafty weekend

Claire xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Claire x