Friday 26 April 2013

Gnash Bash The Cat

Well it's been ages since I blogged.  Lots been going on, been in hospital to have operation on my foot, lost my job due to redundancy -(I got a new one straight away) but I have been crafting though.  I have been busy these last 2 weeks with the July issue of the Creativity magazine.  I have had some lovely things to craft with  and wait til you see Tilly she is just the cutest character.

Though I would share a scrapbook page I did a few years ago before our old cat who passed away.


Gnasher or Gnash-bash as she was known was not the most loving of cats and she would lash out at you for no reason.  She did have personality though and she lived  for 20 years.   I now have 2 young cats who are so loving, the complete opposite to old Gnash-Bash bless her.

The papers and embellishments are all from Hot Off The Press.

Love and Light

Claire

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Claire x