Tuesday 30 September 2014

Another pretty topper from docrafts.

Hi Crafty people.

I thought I would make another card with one of the Anitas decoupage toppers from docrafts.

Now this one is super cute and I thought that the Capsule Papers from  Papermania match perfectly.

I love making quick  cards as I dont have too much time working full time.  Not that I mind at all as I  love my job.

 If you would like to see all the new toppers coming out in October please log onto to www.docrafts.com

Now as some of you may know, I still dont have a craft room so have to make  do with a tiny table  wherever I can find a space. My crafty bits are in large cardboard box and it is a nightmare to find things. Its been a while now as we are undertaking a huge renovation on our Bungalow.

I will have my craft room one day and I will be so happy when I can  bring my things  down from the loft and start organizing my crafty stash - there is lots.  





 Hope you like my pretty pink bear.

Claire xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Claire x