Sunday 15 December 2013

Crafty Sunday

Hi Crafty Friends

Well what awful weather we have had today in Dorset.  I have spent most of the day in my craft room finishing off the last of the Christmas Cards and taking my mind off my impending operation on my foot  this week.  Hopefully things will go ok.  I have my Creativity Project  to be getting on with while I rest my foot.

The house has  been so dark because of the bad weather so no good light to take pics of my cards.  Apologies for the pics the colors are a bit dull

 This is a card for my Hubby.  He loved this Robin stamp when I bought it. I colored Mr Robin in using watercolor pencils. I always think it is quite hard to make a masculine Christmas card so this stamp is perfect. Hubby loved the card  and it has pride of place on the mantelpiece.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Claire x