Tuesday 31 December 2013

First Sewing Project


I had a lovely sewing machine for Christmas but  it's been such a long time since I last used one.  I thought surely I have not lost all my sewing skills although 30 yrs  have passed (oh gosh I feel old) since I made some PJ's for my O Level Exams. I have to say my sewing skills are not what they used to be so I have booked myself some sewing lessons.  I cant wait to start them in January.

I have been experimenting and watching some YouTube Videos  and I have made a pin cushion and a glasses case.  Yes I am starting small.


I don't think I have done too bad and I love the material.  Watch this space for more projects.  I should improve once I start my lessons.


Well it's the last day of 2013 and 2014 is a few hours away. I hope 2014 is a better year and I hope I do not  see the inside of a hospital for a long time.  It was Feb 2nd when I broke my foot and now on Dec 31st after my 2nd Operation last week I am finally on the road to recovery. 

You will see some more of my projects in 2014  in the Creativity Magazine. I have just completed my February commission  which was really fun to do and I had such a gorgeous kit to work with.

Happy New Year Bloggers, I will not be blogging till next year.

Crafty Hugs

Claire x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Claire x